I have always known there was a better way to care for my health.
With some help I found Dr. Phil. (I have excellent medical insurance,
but have chosen the holistic approach. All of the following conditions
have been diagnosed and treated by western medical procedures.
Some have been helpful, others harmful; and pharmaceuticals, some
helpful, some do nothing, but all have harmful side effects).
I am a 64 year old male diagnosed with the following medical
conditions. Along with the medical diagnosis are Dr. Phil’s
suggestions to mitigate the symptoms:
- Manic/Depressive. Homeopathic preparations and a variety of
natural herbs have been helpful. Yoga and meditation work
wonders. (Phil has also recommended an excellent Homeopathic Dr.
for further consultation for this and other problems if and when
- Insomnia. Several herbs and homeopathic remedies along
with meditation and mindfulness have helped.
- Hiatel Hernia resulting in GERD. Phil repositioned my stomach,
told me not to bend over, and I hang form a bar several times a day.
The condition is much improved, but will take time to completely
- Medial Epicondilitis (golfer’s elbow). Collagen and Silica
supplements, Crystal therapy, Physical Therapy … Pain is gone.
- Arthritis. Hyaluronic acid fixed the knees. No more Ace
bandages. I can play golf, kayak, and bike without pain.
- Benign Prostate Hyperplasia. Flower Pollen, and Histidine.
- Diabetes. Lost 25lbs, and changed diet. No more need for
- High blood pressure & high cholesterol. Same as #7 … No more
All of the above can and will be cured with a proper diet
and proper food combining. This is easier said than done, but I am
working on it. The full body Reflexology Massage Dr. Phil gives me
weekly keeps me tuned up. He can tell me things (just by touch)
about my body that I would otherwise have no knowledge of. I have
been seeing Dr. Phil since March 2009, and will continue to see him
as long as he continues to work. His teachings have been invaluable
in my effort to lead a more healthy life. Dr. Phil is a wealth
of information; psychological, life experience, as well as suggestions
for physical changes.